Thursday, December 31, 2009

Number Nine: Build a Magnetic Generator


I've always been a fool for magnets,from the old wooly willy game to confounding my cats by having a magnet under the table as they watched something run around on top. Suffice it to say,I'm easily amused.
Recently, I've been reading the boys in the Flake Storm and it seems that we might be in for a bout of socio-economic nasty weather. The type that could cripple cities and cause the grid to crash, so my gut has been telling me that it might be time to investigate alternative sources of power generators.
There is a small, underweight science geek hiding inside me, and he keeps yelping that I should consider Magnetic Power Generators. I've done some investigations on line and the majority of the links all seem to be cleverly (or not so clerverly) cloaked adds for e-books about Magnetic Generators.
The Magnetic Generator E-book I looked at was Magniworks which seems to have been written by a Russian or a Serb who still lacks the finer points of the English language. I get peeved when I see a e-book author who doesn't respect me enough to edit his book. As for the language, maybe the author thought he was channeling Tesla.
Magnets for Energy seems more solidly put together and you get lots of free goodies. So, stay tuned as I free my inner science geek in 2010 and build a magnetic generator.

No comments:

Post a Comment