Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Preamble and a Caveat

My 2010 Resolutions

Be yourself; no base imitator of another, but your best self. There is something which you can do better than another. Listen to the inward voice and bravely obey that. Do the things at which you are great, not what you were never made for. Emerson.

In 2010 I will do all within my power to live as a free man and strive towards self sufficiency. I will strive to be my best self.

Now that noble preamble is done, these are the things I hope to accomplish in 2010. Here are the things I will accomplish in 2010. In no certain order (i.e. listed as they come to mind).

One caveat; if one starts to dabble in the flake storm that is the non-mainstream media and gives serious consideration to the likes of Cliff High at http://www.halfpasthuman.com/ and George Urh at http://www.urbansurvival.com/ then this is all an exercise in fantasy since the news from the flake storm is that we are poised at the precipice of chaos and destruction and are rapidly reaching the tipping point when one small push will have us all hurtling towards either eternal uncertainty or eternal certitude (depending on your spiritual bent). That said, most new years’ resolutions are exercises in fantasy any way. I guess if I’m going to fall into the jaws of chaos I might as well have fun falling, so on with the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment