Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Number 6: Learn a new language

George Ure,writing in Urban Survival the other day mentioned that in 2010 he wants to investigate past life regressions so that he might be able to better learn a new language and/or musical instrument.
Not a bad idea, the only problem I fear is that I would find out that I was an Estonian Hurdy Gurdy player and that these were the two skills that transfer to this present life.

I've recently been fascinated by Dr. Richard Bartlett’s Matrix Energetics. Dr. Barlett says we can easily tap into the morphic field of any language or skill that we'd like to learn. So, if you're one of those rare souls who like to speak Estonian and play the Hurdy Gurdy,all you have to do is tap into the right frequencies and you will gain the skills. Matrix Energetics is known as a growing healing modality and more and more anecdotal evidence seemns to support its claims.

Wenger and Poe, writing in The Einstein Factor, tell the tale of Russian experiments in accelerative learning where violin novices easily become virtuosi after using similar whoo hoo exercises.

So, all that wind just to say that I want to add a new language to the smattering of Spanish, Cebuano, and Armenian that already pepper my speech. Nothing too esoteric here, maybe Portuguese or Italian. Portuguese because I love Brasil and Italian because I've been listening to Paolo Conte this past week.

No comments:

Post a Comment