Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Number Four: Lose some weight


Admittedly,this should be numero uno,but as I mentioned earlier, these are coming to me in no certain order. Ideally I would like to be back in the same shape I was when this photo was taken 20 years ago. Of course, I was on a strict diet of fish and rice three times a day and I walked everywhere. Still, I looked and felt better than at any other time in my life, so 2010 is going to be the year I get back in Dumaguete shape.

If the boys in the Flake Storm are right,I may be about to lose an unprecedented amount of weight (along with 90$ of the world's population) as we careen into a world famine. What? Famine? Google 2010 food crisis and see what you find. Looks as if we are all about to go on a forced diet. So, word to the wise, be sure to add "lose weight" to your own New Year's Resolutions this year, odds are that on this one you won't fail.

Did I mention something about a fish pond?

No comments:

Post a Comment