Sunday, January 31, 2010

Accountability Sesson #1

Well, let's see, here it is the last day of January. What have I done with these resolutions so far?

1)Haven't added any silver yet. Made some bids on Ebay when it was hovering around $17.50. -

2.I've signed up for a Master's Beekeeping course through the County Extension. +

3.Continuing to talk with Rev.Kwasi about fisheries but need to go visit Growing Power in February.

4.Weight is the same.

5.I've written about 25 haiku this month, and I've been published on Haiku News at http://www.wayfarergallery.net/haikunews/?p=1040

6. I've signed up with Transformative Language and am slowly learning Italian one word a day via a nice e-mail.

7.Haven't bought that Kalimba yet.

8.Have not been to that Matrix training yet. It comes to Chicago later in the Spring.

9.Funny thing, I ran into a retired electrical engineer on Friday who is in to all kinds of alternatice energy schemes. He has agreed to be a mentor on the magnetic generator.

10.Smiling is much easier this year than last.

11. We've been eating the greens when we remember to buy them.

12.I was doing great with this until I got hit with the flu and have been downing ginger ale ever since.

13.No home brews brewing yet.

14. Made a kiva loan in December and in January, so I'm track with this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment